27 August, 2006

The official fall schedule

Well, here it is. I will probably end up tweaking it. I'd like to get to the point where we aren't spending so long on chores, but with the littles that may not be reasonable.

  • 7:30-breakfast
  • 8:00-morning chores
  • 8:30-school: recitation, grammar, math, CW A&I
  • 11:30-lunch, followed by noon chores
  • 12:30-yoga
  • 1:30-school: our daily block subjects, school reading, read aloud, writing project, culminating in a snack
  • 3:30-afternoon chores (most of the house cleaning happens here)
  • 5:30-make dinner, leftover seatwork, whatever
  • 6:30-dinner, then family time
  • 8:30-boys to bed, mom finishes any chores, Mary has free reading
  • 9:30-Mary to bed
  • 11:30-Mom and Dad to bed
There are various playtimes interspersed, but I didn't bother listing them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This schedule looks good, Heather. I hope it works out well for you. I enjoyed reading your update in the previous post, too!
God bless, Denise (CE group)